ALSO AVAILABLE WITH A ROSE APPLIQUE
The 1914 styled Vonda 2 is a twist on the world-renowned classic 14-eyelet Dr Martens boot. Offering a distinctly feminine spin on this classic, with soft leather and a floral applique which is physically stitched into the leather.
- Inside zipper for an easy fit
- Multi-colour floral applique
- 14-eyelet boot
- Made with classic Doc's DNA, including grooved edges, yellow stitching and heel-loop
- Built on the iconic Dr. Martens air-cushioned sole, which is oil and fat resistant with good abrasion and slip resistance
- Made with Goodyear welt, the upper and sole are heat-sealed and sewn together.
Care: Clean Away dirt using a damp cloth, allow to dry apply a clear wax based shoe polish to restore shine as desired. In the event of heavy scuffing or loss of colour then clean as before but add a matching coloured wax based shoe polish and buff up the leather with brush and cloth as required.
75% Textile, 25% Leather
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.