The Boot Company is the online subsidiary of KBK Shoes. A high street, family-owned company, based in Bristol, England since 1910.
We have made it our mission to offer superb quality footwear to customers all over the world and are recognised worldwide, as one of the best stockists of Dr. Martens footwear.
We aim to make your shopping experience as convenient and rewarding as possible. Please tell us if you are unable to find the style you want in our current online display and we will endeavour to locate it for you.
Great Reasons for shopping with KBK Shoes and The Boot Company:
- We aim to deliver to your door, at a competitive price.
- We provide a friendly, personal service to all our customers.
- We are one of the largest stockiest of Dr. Martens products in the UK and therefore attract many customers from around the world.
- We have a dedicated sales team ready to process your order and deliver your goods quickly and reliably wherever you live.
- We hold large stocks of the main Dr. Martens products, as well as many unusual or limited styles from this iconic brand.
- We stock many other high profile brands and are appointed stockists for Skechers, Fly-London, Art, Blundstone, Birkenstock, Josef Seibel, R.M Williams, Brakeburn, Grinders, Dudes and many more.
- We have a quick and easy order process and our team are always ready to help you.
KBK Shoes our Bristol based retail store is open:
Monday to Friday 9.30 am to 6 pm
Saturday 9.00 am to 6 pm
Sundays 11 am to 4 pm
Telephone 0117 9243707
Please see the 'Contact Us' page for our full address and location map
Central Parking Zones control all-day parking in Bristol but the first 30 minutes is completely free, allowing plenty of time to choose new shoes!
When and Where can you park?
The Parking Zones around KBK Shoes are active Monday to Friday between 9 am and 5 pm. Outside of these times you won’t need a parking permit or display a ticket to park in the area. Similarly, parking on Bank Holidays is free.
Remember….. you can park for up to 30 minutes free of charge. Just display the free ticket obtained from the machine or pay £1 an hour to park up to a maximum of three hours.
Parking spaces are generally available throughout the day in Station Road (opposite KBK Shoes). On the main Cheltenham Road (Check Bus Lane restrictions) or in the side roads off Cotham Brow.